Double Eyelid Surgery
Double Eyelid Surgery is also called Upper Blepharosplasty.
- Suitable for patients with: Single eyelid, ingrown eyelash, multiple eyelid folds (too low or too high), droopy Eyelids, or excess fat
- Suitable for patients aged 18-80
- Blepharoplasty is an outpatient procedure: surgery with local anesthesia usually lasts around 40 minutes
- Results from this minimally invasive surgery should be natural and durable
- Eyelid fat can be removed as the same time
- The skin is affixed to the deep eyelid tissue through three 2mm incisions using fine sutures
- Incision will not be easily seen after 6 weeks
- Remove loose skin from the upper eyelid if it droops. Option to also lift up the eyebrow at the same time for more youthful appearance
- Patient can also consider enlarging their eyes by opening the medial head or lateral corner of the eye
- Blepharoplasty and eyebag removal surgery can be done during the same operation
Before and after:
Possible side effects include:
- Mild swelling and bruising
- Any unnatural fold symptom will disappear after about 1-2 months. Rare revision surgery maybe requested
- Mild pain
For more information, please make a consultation booking with our medical director, Dr. Walter King, Specialist in Plastic Surgery.
How Does Double Eyelid Surgery Work?
Double Eyelid Surgery: A Case Study
Enlarging Your Eyes With Surgery